Do you know the following facts of the modern human society?
- More than forty percent of the couples, whether separated or not, are not happily married.
- The children of the broken families/ born out of the marriage emotionally struggle throughout their life.
- A fast increasing number of the youths are losing their trust in the social institution of Marriage.
- The mental disorders (Stress, Anxiety, Depression -SAD) are exponentially increasing even among the high literate people, corporate world, celebrities and the elite class of the society with no effective solution.
- The personality disorders are on the rise among all the age groups and segments of the society.
- The suicides and the suicidal tendency is rising in all the age groups.
- Most of the rising chronic diseases are related to the increasing mental and personality disorders.
- Majority of the people engaged in addiction (including social media addiction) and/or happily dancing in the discotheques are lonely, restless and sad within.
- Most of the human beings underutilize their potential and energy.
- The self-claimed most intelligent and literate species of the universe, i.e. human beings are responsible for damaging the natural phenomenon.
Still, we are proud upon our life management.
Most of the people have accepted these miseries and other such miseries as an outcome of the transition period or the lifestyle or the financial insecurity or the outcome of their past life/present life sins.
Five years research of the Consultant Deepak (founder Prana Deepak), and having a professional career of over twenty-five years as a management adviser established that the most of these miseries are the outcome of the life management incompetence of the human beings. Furthermore, there is no formal life management structure is available to them.
Why Conscious Life Management?
The development of a child is influenced by the wisdom of the parents, family traditions, the society and the religion. There is no formal life management structure is available, which is simple to understand, is universally applicable and supports to the management of the universe at large.
Consequently, an individual management competence depends upon the hit and trials, and is a major cause of most of the exponentially increasing miseries of life e.g. suicides, mental disorders (Stress, Anxiety, Depression-SAD), personality disorders, addiction, marital breakup, marital conflicts, associated chronic diseases, discontentment, etc.
By the incompetence of an individual in life management, not only he/she suffers, but all the stakeholders including children and other family members also suffer directly, and its adverse effect passes on to the next generations too. The society and the universe also suffers.
The worst is that:
- The purpose of the human creation is being defeated.
- Potential and Energy of the human life is being under utilized or being used in the wrong direction.
- The management of the universe is being affected adversely.
These after effects are well visible and being experienced by all the segments of the society globally. The World Health Organization (WHO) and other related reliable sources establish the intensity of the alarming situation with no effective solution.
We all are the sufferers and our next generations are prone to suffer more due to our life management incompetence, if corrective action is not taken.
That’s why there is a dire need to make fundamental changes in the human life management process and to start a journey from granted life management to conscious life management. The destination is highly rewarding, i.e. the accomplishment of the objective, humans have been created for.
The Prana Conscious Life Management Approach is an initiative in this direction.
Prana Research Findings
PRANA DEEPAK – प्राण दीपक
PRANA (प्राण) – Signifies to the Life/Life Energy/Life Force
DEEPAK – Signifies to the Lamp
PRANA DEEPAK- Signifies to the Lamp of Life
- The root cause of most of the miseries of life is the lack of the clarity of the fundamentals of life and its management to the human beings. The knowledge they possess is so unstructured that it is harmful than to be useful. Most of the people blame others for the miseries of their lives instead of introspection and personal development.
- Marital conflicts/separation is one of the major causes of most of the miseries in the life of the spouses, children and other stakeholders. Mental and personality disorders, etc. are the outcome of this, in majority of the sufferers. Marital incompatibility is an identified cause. However, marital compatibility problem in the countries where couples decide to marry after two to three years of understanding is a great matter of the concern. On deep analysis, it was observed that the faulty procedure of the life partner selection is the root cause of the marital incompatibility.
- Children of the broken families or who experience parents’ conflicts are more prone to mental disorders and personality disorders.
- Most of the mental disorders (Stress, Anxiety, Depression-SAD) are usually life management disorders, and do not require any medical or psychological intervention.
- Families having participative management culture face lesser miseries than the families with dictatorship culture or individualism.
- The life management incompetence is the root cause of the underperformance and loss of the potential of a human. It is also an impediment to the human WELLBEING, i.e. Health (Physical, Mental, Emotional, Spiritual), Peace, Joy, Prosperity, Harmony, Contentment within and out, everyone has always been longing for, but could not be made possible.
Prana Conscious Life Management Approach
Prana Conscious Life Management Approach
Vision: Better Life-Better Universe
“Wish my parents, teachers or preachers had taught me, even a little, about CONSCIOUS LIFE MANAGEMENT, I would have committed lesser mistakes and could explore the potential of my life better. Still, at the age of fifty-nine, I don’t find it late”.
The universe is a model of a perfect management system. The human body is also a micro level demonstration of this management system. Each & every activity of the universe establishes the importance of the efficient and effective management.
To support this management system of the universe, every entity has to be well managed in accordance to it. Otherwise, the universe gets adversely affected and the purpose of its creation is defeated, as is being experienced.
That’s why, only a life management structure, which is universally applicable and conforms to the management of the universe, is sustainable. The ancient life management concept has also indicated upon the same. The Prana Conscious Life Management Approach qualifies on these parameters.
The combination of the fundamentals & principles of the universe management and the need based organizational management practices has made the approach:
- Conforming and supportive to the management systems of the universe.
- Advantageous to the individual, family, society and the universe at large.
- Universally applicable all the times.
- Easily applicable and effective.
The basic concept of the Prana Conscious Life Management Approach is :
(a) The prevailing survival model of the child development needs to be replaced by THE FIVE FOUNDATION PILLARS MODEL, i.e. life’s 5 foundation pillars management, integration and synchronization model.
(b) The law of the universe “Coexistence, Interconnectivity, Interrelationship, Interdependence”, needs to be adopted as a fundamental concept of the human life.
The human life has five foundation pillars i.e. (i) Self (ii) Family (iii) Occupation (iv) Social Responsibilities and Relationships (iv) Spirituality-(connectivity and relationship of an individual with the universe). All the five pillars of the life are governed by their respective management fundamentals and principles.
The biggest challenge of a human life is to manage self from a universal perspective and to integrate and synchronize self with the other pillars of the life successfully and simultaneously. All the five pillars demand specific management excellence. Moreover, human beings have to be competent enough to face the adversities without being affected adversely, which are created due to the management incompetence of the others. The failure of this whole process is the root cause of all the miseries of the lives of the humankind.
Until and unless, human beings thoroughly understand the fundamental concept of the five pillars of life and are competent enough in managing, integrating and synchronizing them well, excellence in life management can’t be achieved. All the efforts in this direction will go waste.
Not only to prevent or to deal with the miseries successfully, human beings will have to be competent enough in the life management to explore the best potential of them. Furthermore, to accomplish the best they deserve for, and to accomplish the objective they have been created for.
The human WELLBEING, i.e. Health (Physical, Mental, Emotional, Spiritual), Peace, Joy, Prosperity, Harmony, Contentment within and out, everyone has always been longing for and deserves for, also depends upon the success of the objective based effective and efficient management, integration and synchronization of all the five pillars of life.
The Prana Conscious Life Management (CLM) Approach is a gateway to the Better Life-Better Universe.
The Founder, Consultant Deepak has always been inspired by the invaluable ancient concept of the life management and by the management process of the universe. This inspiration has been a guiding force during the development of the Prana Conscious Life Management Approach. This inspiration also helped in the formulation of the approach universally applicable and conforming to the management fundamentals of the universe. A combination of ancient and modern management fundamentals have made the Prana Conscious Life Management Approach highly effective. Successful tests and trials of the approach have ensured its efficacy.
Prana CLM Approach Advantages
- Life Management Competence Enhancement- successful management, integration and synchronization of the 5 Pillars of life.
- Better performance in all the walks of life.
- Prevention and Management of the life challenges better.
- Better Marital Harmony and Marital Management.
- Prevention, management and transformation of Stress, Anxiety and Depression (SAD).
- Cognitive Fitness.
- Emotional Fitness.
- Inner Personality Development.
- Performance Enhancement useful for the self, family and for the overall economic and social development.
- Wellbeing i.e. Health (Physical, Mental, Emotional, Spiritual), Peace, Joy, Prosperity, Harmony, Contentment within and out, through PRANA Conscious Life Management (CLM) approach.
- Social Responsibility Aptitude.
- Spirituality beyond religion and faith i.e. (supportive to the management of the universe).
- Better Life-Better Universe.
……And many more direct and indirect advantages.
“Prana Stress Audit”
followed by -2+ Stress Transformation Coaching
for Corporate and Institutions.
“Universal Prana Conscious Life Management Coach”
A program for the aspirants want to opt
Prana Conscious Life Management as a career.
A number of Personal Guidance Services and Interactive Workshops.
Prana Social Mission for informal Conscious Life Management Competence Enhancement.
Prana Conscious Life Management Social Mission
Better Life- Better Universe
The Prana Social Mission is a non-profit motive initiative of the Prana Deepak for informal Life Management Competence Enhancement.
- Making people aware about the fundamentals and benefits of the conscious life management.
- Helping people during their informal journey from granted life management to conscious life management.
Priority Activity Areas:
- Encouraging people to understand the importance of the Prana Conscious Life Management Approach and to apply it in their lives.
- Marital Harmony Management
- Family Bond Management
- Emotional & Mental Health Management
- Better Emotional Fitness.
- Better Cognitive Fitness.
- Reduction in the numbers of the Mental Disorders.
- Reduction in the numbers of suicidal tendency, and suicides.
- Better Performance in all the walks–of-life.
- WELLBEING, i.e. Health (Physical, Mental, Emotional, Spiritual), Peace, Joy, Prosperity, Harmony, Contentment within and out.
Few of the features of the Prana Social Mission:
- Prana Interactive Group Sessions
- Prana Camps
- Online Emotional and Mental Health self-help programs
- Online interactive sessions
- e- communiqué
Membership fee and other terms & conditions will be announced at the time of the membership enrollment launch.
Queries of interest may be sent to email: email@example.com.